I bought a new Lumia, so I did a backup of my old smartphone (Lumia 920) going to Settings->Backup->App and settings and press the button Run backup now in order to recover all my configuration in the new smartphone (Lumia 1020) just at the first start: in fact, the first time you start a Windows Phone 8 device, you are asked if you want to recover a saved backup.
All the procedure succeeded, even though the start page couldn’t be created correctly because my old Lumia 920 had the last developer release with some features (e.g. folders) that were not included yet in the 8.0 OS version installed in my new device Lumia 1020 (with the SO not updated yet).
However, even though I named my new phone “Lumia 1020 Enzo“, connecting my new device to my PC, in My Windows Phone page its name remained the one I used for my old phone, that is “Lumia 920 Enzo“.
I realized that was in some way related to the recovery procedure: so I deleted from the phone the old backup (in the cloud) I did with my old phone and then I did a new backup with the new one.
At this point also the name displayed in My Windows Phone page was the correct one, as you can see from the following screenshots!! 😉