In the following you can find some troubleshooters that you can download from Microsoft sites and you can run on a PC when you experiment problems:
- Troubleshooter for Windows 10 apps: Appsdiagnostic10.diagcab
- Troubleshooter for Windows 8 and 8.1 apps: apps.diagcab
- Troubleshooter for Microsoft account issues: microsoftaccountdiagnostic.diagcab
- Go, with File Explorer, to Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\Troubleshooting:
After setting the reference to a proxy (referring to a script address or directly using the manual proxy setup and specifying its address/port), it could happen that, while IE11 works properly (i.e. the login popup from the proxy credentials appears and, after authentication, you can browse on Internet), with Edge a popup asking for my credentials appears too, but even proving the same credentials, that popup appears again and again. If it happens you can try to reset proxy settings: it worked for me!
- Press Windows + X keys and click command prompt(admin).
- Type the following command in command prompt and press Enter:
Netsh winhttp reset proxy